What is The Manager's Toolkit?
- The Manager’s Toolkit is a digital hub of on demand resources designed to help managers develop their skills, take control of their personal growth and boost their performance – whenever and wherever they need it.
- Learn More
- The Manager’s Toolkit also contains the unique ‘Team’ Toolkit feature giving team members access to their own performance and development resources too. This enables managers to truly manage all aspects of their team’s performance, development, engagement and retention.
- Read More
The great thing about the Manager’s Toolkit is that it is easy to use which means our managers can quickly gain valuable insights and apply new learning - even if they only have a few minutes.
- Racecourse CEO -
The Manager’s Toolkit has given us an excellent on-demand solution for our managers to learn and grow. Following the colleague lifecycle, it contains an essential collection of good practice guides, videos, tools, ready-made templates, agendas and checklists, It is organised in a way that our managers can quickly and easily find what they need, and covers a variety of learning preferences. It has been rebranded as the Hovis Toolkit in line with our guidelines and is a perfect addition to our existing learning offering. Building on the success of the Manager’s Toolkit we have recently developed content to complement our development offering for our colleague positions. The toolkit has been integrated into our LMS, and is used to reinforce topical messages linking to company-wide activity with regular “top tip” prompt’s drawn from the Toolkit.
- Donna Hannah, Head of HR – Organisational Development & Support, Hovis Ltd. -
Our managers are very busy running a 24/7 operation. The great thing about The Manager’s Toolkit is that it gives our busy managers on demand resources to support their career and personal development as well as tools and guidance to help them deal with their with day to day challenges quickly and efficiently too.
- Operations Manager, Global Fibre Manufacturer -
The Manager’s Toolkit has helped our managers work even more efficiently with lots of practical advice on subjects such as time management. It has really empowered our managers to take control of their own development too.
- Dan Wills, Commercial Director, Aston Environmental Services -